Wooden Flooring Sports Floors meet the ergonomic needs of athletes with its
innovative design, energy recovery, power consumption reduction and ball
hopping. It is regularly subjected to quality tests with different parameters to
ensure excellent shear resistance, scratch strength and durability.
- Raw Material Wood
- Color Options Oak, Beech, Maple
- Areas of Use Basketball, Volleyball, Multisports, Handball
Sports Parquet Flooring systems are used in FIBA approved basketball courts, indoor sports halls and multipurpose fields. Professional basketball matches are played on wooden sports grounds to certain standards.
- High Quality : Our products are produced with the highest quality, ethical standards and in accordance with the technical specifications.
- Resistant : Our abrasion and wear resistant products come with different heights, colour options and unique characteristics.
- Long Lasting : Artificial turfs are easy to maintain and cheap, as well as have a very long life with small maintenance.
- Natural Appearance: It is produced with monofilament yarns for aesthetic and more natural appearance.
- High UV Resistance: It is produced with special UV resistant additive. Besides being resistant to UV rays, it is also resistant to cold weather.
- Nature Friendly : Our products are manufactured with environmental awareness and consist of recyclable materials with the use of effective technology and components.